WHAT INFORMATION DOES WORTHEE COLLECT, USE, AND SHARE?
Worthee collects personal information from you in order to provide you the Platform. We collect the following information from you when you use our app and website:
- Personal Information, including your name and telephone number, and occasionally your email or mailing address. We use this information to facilitate our service and to provide technical support. Occasionally, we also collect email or mailing address to provide you additional services, like sending updates about new features or services.
- Third Party Personal Information, including the name and phone number of friends and coworkers you add to Worthee. We use this information to invite them to join the Platform.
- Message Content, including messages you send or receive within an Organization or which you send to Worthee or Worthee Support.
- User-Generated Content, including ratings, kudos, and files you upload through the service such as images. We pass this content to our third-party processor which stores and processes it. If you are concerned about a specific file uploaded or shared through the Worthee app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log Data, including your mobile platform, screen resolution, and load time on the app, and operating system, browser type and version, and IP address on our web platform.
- Location Information, for the purpose of providing Location-Based functionality. Users may disable location features through their device settings.
HOW DOES WORTHEE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use personal information to provide and improve the service. This includes:
- Using your phone number to send you SMS messages (e.g. to communicate with you regarding usage and features of the Platform, or so you can authenticate your account).
- Using personal data to research and improve our Platform and track and analyze trends and usage.
- Communicating with you (e.g. regarding your use of the Platform and troubleshooting any problems you may have).
WHEN DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Worthee may share personal information as follows:
- We share personal information with third-party service providers who provide services to us including SMS-based communications, hosting services, and analytic services.
- We may disclose or transfer your personal information in connection with the sale, merger, bankruptcy, sale of assets or reorganization of our company.
WHEN DO WE SHARE DE-IDENTIFIED DATA?
We may share or sell aggregated or de-identified data (data that does not identify you) with partners and the public in a variety of ways. When we provide this information, we perform appropriate procedures so that the data cannot be reasonably linked back to you.
We collect data from cookies and other technologies like pixel tags, web beacons or other identifiers to improve the functionality and security of the Platform.
Some web browsers send “Do-Not-Track” (DNT) signals to websites, based on user settings within those browsers. Our Platform does not currently respond to DNT signals due to the lack of industry-wide DNT standards.
DATA RETENTION POLICY
Worthee collects only the information it needs for business purposes, and retains that data as long as necessary for those purposes.
HOW TO ACCESS OR DELETE YOUR INFORMATION
If you need to access or delete personal information stored on our servers, please send us a message at hello@Worthee.com describing your request.
While no service is completely secure, Worthee implements industry standard security processes and best practices. In the event of a breach, we will notify affected users as required by law.
IS WORTHEE FOR CHILDREN?
The Worthee app is designed for professional communication in a workplace environment. Worthee does not target users under the age of 13 for our services. If you are concerned Worthee may have unknowingly collected information of your child under the age of 13, please contact email@example.com and we will remove the data upon verification.
Worthee mayContinued use of the Platform after the changes go into effect constitutes consent to the changes.
HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?
Need to reach us? No problem.
Address: 9 E Wheelock St, Hanover, NH, 03755